The MYRCA committee is deeply grateful to the publishers who make it possible for us to select the nominees every year.Thank you.
MYRCA Submission Guideline
- Books must be fiction written for young readers aged 10 to 14 (Grades 5-8)
- Books must be written by a Canadian or a permanent resident of Canada.
- Books must be copyrighted two years prior to the date of the award. For example, books on the 2017 MYRCA shortlist will have a publication date of 2015.
- Translations may be submitted in the year that the English edition is published.
- Reprints, re-issues and revised editions are ineligible.
- High interest – Low vocabulary titles are ineligible.
Publishers are requested to send 3 reading copies of all books that fit these guidelines beginning in May of the year of publication. Submissions received after January 31st following the year of publication will be too late for consideration.
Books can be shipped to the MYRCA Publisher Liaison at the following address:
Colleen Slight c/o Frontier School Division
30 Speers Road
Winnipeg, MB R2H 1L9
Questions or concerns may be emailed to email@example.com