The MYRCA committee is deeply grateful to the publishers who make it possible for us to select the nominees every year.Thank you.
Sundogs (grades 4-6)
Kathie MacIsaac – firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Lights (grades 7-9)
Stephanie Ehmann: email@example.com
MYRCA Submission Guidelines
To submit books for consideration, to be added to our publishers contact list or for our full Submissions Guideline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MYRCA Submission Guideline
1. Books must be fiction written for young readers aged 9 to 15 (Grades
2. Books must be written by a Canadian born or a permanent resident of
3. Books must be copyrighted two years prior to the date of the award.
In other words, books for the 2022 MYRCA shortlist must have a
publication date of 2020.
4. Reprints, re-issues and revised editions are not eligible.
5. Translations may be submitted in the year that the English edition is
6. High interest – Low vocabulary titles will not be considered.
Publishers are requested to send 3 reading copies of all books that fit these submission guidelines.
Deadline: December 15th, 2020.
We understand that 2020 has been out of the ordinary, we are willing to make exceptions in regards to submissions. Please contact email@example.com
if you have any questions or concerns. “