The MYRCA committee is deeply grateful to the publishers who make it possible for us to select the nominees every year.Thank you.
MYRCA Submission Guideline
- Books must be fiction written for young readers aged 9 to 15 (Grades 4-9)
- Books must be written by a Canadian or a permanent resident of Canada.
- Books must be copyrighted two years prior to the date of the award. For example, books on the 2020 MYRCA shortlist will have a publication date of 2018.
- Translations may be submitted in the year that the English edition is published.
- Reprints, re-issues and revised editions are ineligible.
- High interest – Low vocabulary titles are ineligible.
Publishers are requested to send 3 reading copies of all books that fit these guidelines to the Publisher Liaison:
Colleen Slight c/o Frontier School Division
30 Speers Road
Winnipeg, MB R2H 1L9
Questions or concerns may be emailed to email@example.com