The MYRCA committee is deeply grateful to the publishers who make it possible for us to select the nominees every year. Thank you.
All inquiries for submissions can be sent to: email@example.com
MYRCA Submission Guidelines
To submit books for consideration, to be added to our publishers contact list or for our full Submissions Guideline, please email us. (northernlights.myrca@gmail.
MYRCA Submission Guideline
1. Books must be fiction written for young readers aged 9 to 15 (Grades
2. Books must be written by a Canadian born or a permanent resident of
3. Books must be copyrighted two years prior to the date of the award.
In other words, books for the 2023 MYRCA shortlist must have a
publication date of 2021.
4. Reprints, re-issues and revised editions are not eligible.
5. Translations may be submitted in the year that the English edition is
6. High interest – Low vocabulary titles will not be considered.
Publishers are requested to send 3 reading copies of all books that fit these submission guidelines. Physical copies are preferred, with a few exceptions.
Submission Deadline is: December 15th, 2021.
Please contact us (northernlights.myrca@gmail.
com) if you believe that your submission will not meet the deadline.
We understand that 2020/21 has been out of the ordinary, we are willing to make exceptions in regards to submissions. Please contact us (northernlights.myrca@gmail.
com ), if you have any questions or concerns.